Sunday, April 6, 2008

April Conference

Another General Conference weekend has passed. It was a wonderful conference, with many wonderful talks and messages. I look forward to reading the talks in the May Ensign.

Today My family got together inbetween the conference sessions to have lunch and to watch the last session. We had our favorite meal! Homemade chicken noodle soup, with homemade egg noodles, over freshly made mashed potatoes. YUMMY!!! :) I helped my mother make the noodles last night to let them dry overnight. My little sister and her family, and my oldest brother's family came over to enjoy lunch and eachother's company.

I am very grateful to be so close to my family, and to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am blessed to be sealed to my Husband for all time and eternity. I know that President Monson is a Prophet of God here to lead Christ's Children. I hope that one day that my Husband and I will be able to share our love of the gosple to our children.

No comments: