Sunday, April 11, 2010

Background Checks & PF Changs

Last Thursday Nick and I submitted our paperwork to get out FBI background checks done. We had to do this so we could get our Adoption profile re-posted on https://itsaboutlove.org/ial/search.jsf . It was an interesting process. I thought it would be alot harder. I'm just glad that we didn't have to get our fingerprints done with the ink. They use a special scanner. It was really cool to see how detailed the prints were.

After we got the important stuff taken care of, we went to see "How to train your Dragon" at the Gateway. It was such a great movie! I know that we will probably be mocked for this, but we did not see it in 3D.


The best part of the night is when we went to PF Changs for dinner. Nick had never been there and since I had my work anniversay dinner I needed to do before June it was the purfect place to go. Of course we had the lettuce wraps... I am getting hungry just thinking of them... Nick had the scollups, and we shared a chicken dish and a lo mein dish.
It was a great night to spend time outside and spend time with Nick.

No comments: