So Heather has left me and went to Spokanne, Washington where her sister and her family live. One of our nieces is having her mission farwell on Sunday. One of my sister-in-laws was planning on going with her new baby, as well as Heather's parents. What wasn't general knowledge was that Heather's oldest sister who lives in Mississippi was flying out, and even fewer people knew that Heather was going. Heather was going to take her sister to the airport and then head to work. Instead she went to a parking lot where her car would be secure and they could catch a shuttle to the airport. It wasn't until they got there that my sister-in-law knew that Heather was going. I really wish that I could have gone, although I've spoken with Heather and some of my nieces several times since she arrived.
This leaves me home alone. I know that I realish planning all the things that I'd do when this time came, but when it actually comes, I find myself lonely. I know that sounds silly. But my home feels even more empty than normal. Even when Heather would normally be at work, the house feels empty.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment