Friday, May 16, 2008

Summer is here! Looking forward to Fall.

Summer is here! The weather is warming up, the bugs are out, and my Parents have left for West Yellowstone.

My Mother and Aunt own the Madison Hotel, Motel, and Gift Shop in West Yellowstone, Montana. They inherited the property from my Grandparents when they passed away. http://www.madisonhotelmotel.com/

The last few years my parents have been working at the Madison during the summer, and living in their trailer in the back of the property. Last year they moved their membership records to the ward up there so they could work at the Rexburg Temple one day a week. They love working at the Temple, and sometimes enjoy working at the Madison.

While they are away, I take care of my Mom's business here in Utah. She has a beauty shop in her home, and since I have my cosmetology licence I can help her. So every other Friday and Saturday I keep her customers happy. I look forward to mid October when they will return.

No comments: