Saturday, June 7, 2008

Brooke's Graduation!

Today I am my sister's home in Spokane, Washington. I drove up with my little sister, her two kids, and my nephew on Thursday. We were going to drive straight through, but due to a terrible storm we stoped in Missoula, MT for the night.

Yesterday, we drove to River Front park to see the falls. WOW!!! I will post some pictures when I get home. There was so much water, that we were getting wet from the spray. One interesting thing was the dead beaver that Cody found below the bridge.

I get the privlage of staing on the bottom bunk in Megan's room. And last night it was great to have a place to sleep, because we were up late getting ready to help at Brooke's High School all-nighter.

Brooke graduated from University High School in Spokane. She now gets to look for a job and go to the comunity collage here.

As I am typing this Cody, my sister's oldest boy, is poking my arm and blaming Brooke. He thinks he is so funny. What can you expect from a 14 yr old.

It has been so much fun staying with my sister and her family. I am glad that we came for the weekend to celebrate this occasion.

No comments: